Friday, December 31, 2004

Things to do

Things I wish I finally do in 2005. Among others.

1. Take notes in fingerpaint.
2. Spill coffee on a conference table and put a little paper boat in it.
3. Sit in the last row of a class looking at the board with binoculars.
4. Hide in the clothing rack and when somebody comes around, pop up screaming 'Pick me! Pick me!'.
5. Make a paper plane and aim it at my boss' left nostril.
6. Look for nutrition in places other than antacid tablets.
7. Find somebody with tanned palms.
9. Blow a bubble gum bubble.
10. Say no.


3 Comments:

At Monday, 03 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BEST wish list I have come across... hope u get to do it in real and get away with it ..heee ...Happy New Year :)

 
At Tuesday, 04 January, 2005, Blogger Ubermensch said...

second kishore there!

 
At Tuesday, 04 January, 2005, Blogger Prat said...

Uber and Kishore, hope you will be shopping on this side of the galaxy soon!!
Happy New year to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home