Thursday, January 06, 2005

Reality check

I'm not in denial. I'm just selective about the reality I choose to accept.
Calvin & Hobbes.
A recent C & H strip I read got me thinking big time.
Do you think Tigers go to the same heaven that people go to? I mean, in heaven, everyone is supposed to be happy, right? But then people wouldn't be happy if they were always in danger of being eaten by Tigers! On the other hand, heaven wouldn't be very nice without tigers, either.Maybe Tigers don't eat people in heaven. But then, Tigers wouldn't be happy.
God almighty, go easy on loading us with these questions, will ya?!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 06 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't Calvin & Hobbes the best !!!! They bring a smile on my face no matter how I am feeling ...

 
At Friday, 07 January, 2005, Blogger Prat said...

I finally get it. Tigers make doctors smile :D!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home