Thursday, September 28, 2006

Warning, generous profanity ahead

On some afternoons, some gentlemen do not have particularly pressing issues to deal with and decide to tag people. A certain such gentleman is Kishore, and this is in response to his tag.

I am thinking about… the conversation the girl in the next cubicle is having over her cell phone, some Taiwanese people eating aborted foetus, the nice voice that cows have, cross cultural communication, and a late night phone conversation.
I said… watch the drool, moron.
I want to… ask you to finish the rest of this tag.
I wish… I finish the bloody document I am working on and get to move on with life.
I hear… the walrus sing. Why, it is all so clear (Sorry, A. I hope you are not reading this.)
I wonder… about so many things. Sometimes I also wonder if the thoughts in my head will ever shut up.
I regret… tough one. Haahhaa, I wish my mind were this silent more often.
I am… in dire need of a hug. Or a chocolate brownie. Whichever comes first. Heck, one chocolate walnut brownie please.
I dance… clad in Zebra skin on full moon nights. And GROWL. So watchout. Yes, YOU.
I sing… when I think I should mate with the frogs.
I cry… uncontrollably.
I am not always… incoherent.
I make with my hands… perfectly circular mud pies
I write… and sometimes I don’t.
I confuse… anything straight and simple. And spellings.
I need… more books, more time, more brawn, more brains, more money, more education, more deliberation, more vodka, more this, more that. More More More! Bring it on, life. Ye hear me?? {Mumbles profanity.}


To continue the tradition, I tag Squirrel, the girl FKA transience, Gulnaz, Ô¿Ô, Sunny, Inky, Sailaja, Stormy zephyr, evestigo, H, Jessy, Anumita, Shaz, Mahen, Saltwater, Swati, MotoRama. Let me know if I forgot someone lurking around.

10 Comments:

At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am... is the best! :)
Here you go.. one chocolate walnut brownie, comin' hot and right out of the oven.. and a bottle of vodka...

 
At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did u write something profane in this post??? ;)

good meme

 
At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I regret...tough one, then a laugh. Ahh regret, what a funny little feeling you are.

 
At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Blogger Inkblot said...

so long as your still needing...:)
may the list get longer and of course we know exactly how beautifully incoherent you can be too :P
go girl!

 
At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Blogger Prat said...

Kishore,
Thanky for putting me through this, you owe me that brownie :)
Mahen,
Erm, yes. is that supposed to mean that you didn't even notice?
Jessy,
Oh yes. I hope you noticed that you are tagged.
inky!!
haahaa my incoherence is getting rather legendary. Get on with the tag, sweet thing!

 
At Friday, 29 September, 2006, Blogger H said...

The vindictive monster-head H protests. Prat did not show herself... even for 24 hours. H will agree to be tagged when Prat shows herself.

tag for a tag in this monster butt monster world.

 
At Friday, 29 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I fear that I might sound foolish, but I don't know what this 'tag'ing tradition means?

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Blogger Inkblot said...

did this one ages ago...go read -its called montag

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger Prat said...

jessy,
you get to answer all those questions now.
so in essence, it would read:
I am thinking about… followed by your answer
I said… followed by your answer.
and so on and so forth. awrighty, now get started!

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have provided the answers to continue this tradition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home