Monday, October 02, 2006

Little Blue Star

Little blue star
With the fragrance
Of a million lilies
Abloom together
With a touch
As soft
As an intoxicating lotus
Brushed gently
Against lips
I wish your voice
Would fill my world
With celestial music
Once again.

I strain my eyes
In the brightness
Of a full moon night
To discover
That in your place
Is now a memory.

Won’t you come
And take my hand
Like you did
All those lifetimes ago
Won’t you come
My earth soul
Begs
To be with you.

Forgotten feelings
From another life
Grips my heart,
And my mind
Is all aflutter
At the thought
Of thriving
In your shadow.

Mysterious flautist
Why don’t you
Come and make me yours
My sad heart
Is all aflutter.


Postscriptum: Heavily inspired by Alai Payude.

13 Comments:

At Monday, 02 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ye beauty!
That was so gently melancholic melody.. I'm sure the Mysterious Flautist is utterly moved by this...

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Blogger Prat said...

Kishore,
Well, it does not look like He is planning to move.I wonder what more it is going to take, He has been playing hard to get for a bit now.
Anyway, Sarvam Krishnarpanamastu!

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prat,
Mysterious are the ways of The Mysterious..

And in the words of somebody, Mystery is what adds enchantment to pursuit...

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Blogger Prat said...

So sweetie, is that somebody a reference to thyself, in way of voice of experience and all?

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a reference to someboday.. as in, a real somebody whose non-somebody name skips my mind..

btw, have you listened to the Album - Voice of an Angel.. Charlotte Church...

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Blogger Prat said...

Something eh.
I know something, so no worries buddy.
wrt the album, nope. waiting for you to give it to me. and that brownie.

 
At Tuesday, 03 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sommmething!
Neither do I have, but the voice of 12 year old (at the time of the album) Charlotte is awesome...

 
At Thursday, 05 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

resembles kalidasa.. and what is "Alai Payude" ??

care to explain...

This is a different style.. interesting and enchanting.

viper

 
At Friday, 06 October, 2006, Blogger umang said...

beautiful.. and intoxicating in it's own way!!

 
At Monday, 09 October, 2006, Blogger anumita said...

Lovely!

 
At Wednesday, 11 October, 2006, Blogger P said...

Nice!:)

 
At Wednesday, 11 October, 2006, Blogger Sunny said...

I read this quote somewhere:

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."

Here's hoping the twain meet somewhere :)

 
At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Blogger gulnaz said...

wow!!!
simply beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home