Saturday, February 04, 2006

Without further ado

So it happens over another innocuous sounding weekend. The sun is shining down on you, and you have no sense of from where - east, west or such.
And you tread a small red sand track. You hear it.
The ocean calling out to you.
Come here, my love- let me hold you close and intimate. And almost as in a delirium, the remaining few steps are taken.
Do you know that line? The line where the last flat minor of the sinous sea meets stand? You stand there.
The sea is like an old lover. It seems like you just give and give, and he wants some more. He pulls you closer to him, small tingles on your ankles.
And closer.
The rest of the world does not matter any more now. Its just you and him.
He envolopes your senses and promises you happiness you have not seen before.
Do you know that gravitating moment before a first kiss? You know, that silence.
So he is holding you real intimate now and you dont have control over things. No way to make it stop. To go away.
The tingles and coolness all at once get more intimate. Here, my love, let me drown you in my love. Let me show yuo my abode and tell you all my dark secrets. I will tickle you in ways you can't tell till you see the stars in the palm of my hand.
Be one with me, your sea, and may your soul soar as high as my spirit. May your young feminine spirit blush around the essence of my being, even as your body loses signs of life, so that this embrace etches its way into eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home