Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What I got to do

I got to get me one of those. A beer milkshake. Or a beer and coffee cocktail. And trace the notes of Schubert's violin compositions on a lake with stars. And make my hands one with the blessing Buddha. And sing songs of the night with elves, on a swing of lilies with amber studs. And curl up in the gentle curves of a yellow half moon. And fall into a gentle slumber, with two stars pecking my cheek. And dream of angels stroking my hair. And an invisible, gurgling laughter fills the sky. As I sleep.
And there are no nightmares.
And I wake.
And there are no nightmares.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 15 February, 2005, Blogger {illyria} said...

ah, prat. you tug me along from melancholy to faint euphoria. you are gifted. i loved how the simplicity of this post made the images really stand out.

 
At Wednesday, 16 February, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't mind me... I just come here to dream :) *blissed out*

 
At Wednesday, 16 February, 2005, Blogger Akruti said...

"there r no nightmares" amen to that,blogrolled u

 
At Tuesday, 22 February, 2005, Blogger Prat said...

Trans, hope the euphoria lasts!
Kishore, welcome anytime. Let me know so I'll join you next time!
Neels, yeah Amen and Hallelujah and Om Shanthi. Blogrolled you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home