Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Art of Fugue

For K.P. Because.

That your passion seems all-consuming
Sunlight trickles in
In meshes
Your fingers play
Making patterns in the plethora of light
While from behind Kohl smeared eyes, I watch
Your passion seems all-consuming

The night was a dream
Went by in a wink
And a few bites
The crickets are silent now
Finally

The potted plant
Near your feet
Is abloom
With two little yellow flowers

Your fingers continue to flit
In an attempt to capture
The light
Oh, the glee
I can see your hands smile

From the corner of my eye
The curtains of your bedroom window
Whisper to me
Draw me apart, they say,
Let in more light
Golden food of my soul-

Purple lover, merciless and all-consuming,
Come hither
The brown cats of my mind
Beg to be tamed.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 07 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Refreshing to read you, finally..
Beautiful, as ever...

 
At Wednesday, 07 March, 2007, Blogger asuph said...

prats,

that is beautiful... seems effortless...

"plethora of light" jarred tho...

maybe it's just me.

asuph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home